Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo 2 crashing after pressing the menu button.

jamesjay

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am getting a crash after first startup from standby when I press the menu button everday, if I don't press the menu button there is no crash but after the first menu crash and the box as restarted there are no further crashes until the next day...I am think it could be my EPG or ABM settings that are run each day at 4.15 and 5.00 every morning, although I have not changed any of these setting and this has been only happening since I updated to 037 using Vix image manager, I always make a fresh image backup to reload my settings before I load any updates so I know I have not changed any settings, I have been sending the logs to the ViX support team via the boxes onbroad email and attached part of the last one from today.

I am hoping if someone as had this problem they can offer some advice,
Thanks,
James.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1076_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1076_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    32 KB · Views: 20
If the settings file (located in /etc/enigma2, do you see any mention of mediaplayer?

Do you get an issue if you flash but do not restore settings?


This is an excerpt from your your crash log which I have also attached in full.

Code:
<290220.227839> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 8b 1 [InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 139 MENU
[ActionMap] InfobarMenuActions mainMenu
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1271, in mainMenu
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 304, in openWithCallback
    dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 314, in open
    dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 251, in instantiateDialog
    return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 274, in doInstantiateDialog
    dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 297, in __init__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 214, in __init__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 133, in
getPluginsForMenu
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer/plugin.py", line
1039, in menu
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1753, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'onMainMenu'
<290220.276545> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of
<Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at
0x64238e68>>,('InfobarMenuActions', 'mainMenu')) failed)
]]>
                </enigma2crashlog>
        </crashlogs>
</openvix>



Please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 

Attachments

Hi abu baniaz, Thank you for getting back to me so quickly...sorry for posting in the wrong section but I don't think it is an image bug, I have looked for my post in the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section and can't find it so I presume you are waiting for my reply.

There is no trace of mediaplayer in /etc/enigma2, I do have a folder called crossepg with 5 files in it...I know this is not what you asked but as the crash is happening overnight and after epg and abm have auto updated I wonder is this is the problem.

I have not tested without doing a restore but as the box as already crashed today it won't happen again until I power-up tomorrow and press the menu button, the box only crashes once over a 24 hours period and this is after the first start and I press the menu button, I can put the box into standby many time throughout the day after the first crash and it won't crash again which is why I was thinking a currupt epg or abm file rather than a bug in the 037 image.

I have some schedule recordings set for today so if I reinstall 037 after these recording without doing a restore and before I put the box in overnight standby which should confirm that 037 is not causing the overnight crash and it is my restore settings.

Kind regards and thanks again,
James
 
@ abu baniaz,

After reinstalling 037 without installing any of my backup images there was no crash this morning, so I reinstalled my last backup image and I decided to stop the schedule scan on ABM and do a number of epg manual scans then after each scan put the box into standby mode then restarted the box changed the channels a few times then pressed the menu button without any crashes occuring but I did have a different crash (Fatal Signal) before a scan completed and have uploaded the log via the boxes onboard email, since the crash I have done a few manual scans without any further crashes, and I have just done a schudule time scan with box in standby mode which resulted in no crash on menu button press so it could be my ABM settings.

Kind regards,
James.
 
I think the crashes are after I open and play a stream on mediaportal...I am going to check again tomorrow after a crossepg and ABM schedule scan to see if I get a crash, if not I will play a few files on mediaportal and see if I get a crash after that.

Kind regards
James.
 
You are better off attaching the logs to support threads instead of emailing them in. If you must email them (privacy concerns etc) , make a post with the reference number.

Pretty sure that it is a medai portal issue.
 
Hi abu baniaz, Sorry should have done this before now...here is the crash log form today I am not bothered about privacy but this is a lot of info and I presume a lot of it is not needed to spot the problem, this has only been happening since I updated to 037.

Kind regards
James.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<openvix>
<enigma2>
<crashdate>Mon Mar 14 09:11:08 2016</crashdate>
<compiledate>Feb 22 2016</compiledate>
<contactemail>[email protected]</contactemail>
<!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
<skin>Blue-HD/skin.xml</skin>
<sourcedate>2016-02-22</sourcedate>
<version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>
<image>
<stbmodel>solo2</stbmodel>
<kernelversion>
<![CDATA[
Linux vusolo2 3.13.5 #1 SMP Thu Nov 19 16:36:06 GMT 2015 mips GNU/Linux
]]>
</kernelversion>
<kernelcmdline>ubiroot rootflags=sync bmem=192M@64M bmem=256M@512M ubi.mtd=rootfs rootfstype=ubifs root=ubi0:rootfs</kernelcmdline>
<nimsockets>NIM Socket 0:</nimsockets>
<imageversion>
<![CDATA[
box_type=vusolo2
build_type=
version=3.2
type=release
build=037
date=20160222075433
comment=OpenViX
target=9
creator=OpenViX
url=http://www.world-of-satellite.com
catalog=http://www.world-of-satellite.com
]]>
</imageversion>
<imageissue>
<![CDATA[
Welcome to OpenViX for %h
openvix 3.2 %h

]]>
</imageissue>
</image>
<crashlogs>
<enigma2crashlog>
<![CDATA[
keymap?
[ActionMap] InfobarSeekActions unPauseService
[ActionMap] InfobarShowHideActions toggleShow
<172217.923136> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 160 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 352 OK
<172217.977199> [eServiceMP3] async-done - 1 video, 1 audio, 0 subtitle
<172217.977363> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<172217.977551> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=0 codec=MPEG-4 AAC audio language=und
<172217.994299> [eServiceMP3] state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING
<172220.082784> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] WizardActions right
<172220.418173> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] MediaPlayerSeekActions seekFwd
[ActionMap] unknown action MediaPlayerSeekActions/seekFwd! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] InfobarSeekActions seekFwd
<172220.577567> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] WizardActions right
<172220.916175> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] MediaPlayerSeekActions seekFwd
[ActionMap] unknown action MediaPlayerSeekActions/seekFwd! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] InfobarSeekActions seekFwd
<172221.133676> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] WizardActions right
<172221.468153> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 6a 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 106 RIGHT
[ActionMap] MediaPlayerSeekActions seekFwd
[ActionMap] unknown action MediaPlayerSeekActions/seekFwd! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] InfobarSeekActions seekFwd
<172222.047887> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 160 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 352 OK
[ActionMap] WizardActions ok
[ActionMap] unknown action WizardActions/ok! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] MediaPlayerSeekActions unPauseService
[ActionMap] unknown action MediaPlayerSeekActions/unPauseService! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] InfobarSeekActions unPauseService
[ActionMap] InfobarShowHideActions toggleShow
<172222.384164> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 160 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 352 OK
<172222.467584> [eServiceMP3] async-done - 1 video, 1 audio, 0 subtitle
<172222.467739> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<172222.467924> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=0 codec=MPEG-4 AAC audio language=und
<172222.487132> [eServiceMP3] state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING
<172232.410842> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
[ActionMap] WizardActions back
[Navigation] playing 1:0:1:1929:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
<172232.422952> [eServiceMP3] stop http://sn1.vporn.com/vid2/PlClnxKg2UHf4BVDRDWqtA/1457950168/14/1067814/1067814_720x406_500k.mp4
<172232.423102> [eServiceMP3] stop state:PLAYING pending:VOID_PENDING ret:SUCCESS
[Config] getResolvedKey config.usage.remote_fallback empty variable.
<172232.539817> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<172232.542426> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<172232.544877> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
[Notifications] RemovePopup, id = ZapError
<172232.548402> [eDVBResourceManager] allocate channel.. 07ff:0002
<172232.548486> [eDVBFrontend] opening frontend 0
<172232.552652> [eDVBFrontend] (0)tune
<172232.552743> [eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
<172232.552799> [eDVBFrontend] prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10802750 Pol 0 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
<172232.552833> [eDVBFrontend] tuning to 1052 mhz
<172232.552870> [eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: tuning
<172232.552907> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] allocate Channel: res 0
<172232.552998> [eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:1929:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
<172232.553131> [eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
<172232.553171> [eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=00
<172232.553199> [eDVBResourceManager] allocating demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=0 fesource=0
<172232.553230> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.569870> [eServiceMP3] destruct!
<172232.747790> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
<172232.749531> [eDVBFrontend] set static current limiting
<172232.751358> [eDVBFrontend] invalidate current switch params
<172232.751593> [eDVBFrontend] setVoltage 2
<172232.751948> [eDVBFrontend] sleep 10ms
<172232.762210> [eDVBFrontend] set sequence pos 3
<172232.762423> [eDVBFrontend] update current switch params
<172232.762561> [eDVBFrontend] startTuneTimeout 5000
<172232.762673> [eDVBFrontend] setFrontend 1
<172232.762715> [eDVBFrontend] setting frontend 0
<172232.764459> [eDVBFrontend] (0)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
<172232.764566> [eDVBFrontend] sleep 500ms
<172232.864548> [eDVBFrontend] (0)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
<172232.864647> [eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: ok
<172232.864676> [eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x76df48 running
<172232.864819> [eEPGCache] channel 0x76df48 running
<172232.864848> [eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
<172232.864881> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.864961> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865096> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865183> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865231> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865279> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865329> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865377> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865423> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865471> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865517> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865563> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865607> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.865856> [eEPGCache] next update in 2 sec
<172232.865960> [eDVBResourceManager] stop release channel timer
<172232.865990> [eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
<172232.866065> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] ok ... now we start!!
<172232.866107> [eDVBServicePlay] eventNewProgramInfo timeshift_enabled=0 timeshift_active=0
<172232.866150> [eDVBServicePlay] have 1 video stream(s) (1644), and 1 audio stream(s) (1645), and the pcr pid is 1644, and the text pid is 1647
<172232.866255> [eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=01
<172232.866278> [eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=01
<172232.866302> [eDVBResourceManager] allocating shared demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=0
<172232.871708> [eTSMPEGDecoder] decoder state: play, vpid=1644, apid=1645
<172232.871821> [eDVBPCR0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x1644 ok
<172232.871893> [eDVBPCR0] DEMUX_START ok
<172232.876116> [eDVBAudio0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x1645 ok
<172232.876206> [eDVBAudio0] DEMUX_START ok
<172232.876309> [eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_SET_BYPASS bypass=1 ok
<172232.884297> [eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_PAUSE ok
<172232.888627> [eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_PLAY ok
<172232.896731> [eDVBVideo] Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
<172232.896812> [eDVBVideo] demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.901218> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
<172232.905790> [eDVBVideo0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x1644 ok
<172232.905839> [eDVBVideo0] DEMUX_START ok
<172232.905951> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_FREEZE ok
<172232.910178> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_PLAY ok
<172232.969143> [eDVBText0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x1647 ok
<172232.969232> [eDVBText0] DEMUX_START ok
<172232.969287> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 ok
<172232.973252> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 ok
<172232.977759> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_CONTINUE ok
<172232.982170> [eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_CONTINUE ok
<172232.991291> [eDVBTeletextParser] Starting!
<172232.991338> [eDVBTeletextParser] disable teletext subtitles page ffffffffffffffff (und)
<172232.991371> [eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
<172232.991397> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.991510> [eDVBTeletextParser] created teletext subtitle PES reader!
<172232.991577> [eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
<172232.991606> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172232.991696> [eDVBTeletextParser] starting PES reader on pid=1647
<172232.991730> [eDVBPESReader] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=1647
<172232.992695> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<172232.995260> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<172232.995794> [eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
<172233.012670> [eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:1929:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
<172233.012770> [eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:1929:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
<172233.013165> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.013855> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=0
<172233.043611> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.043732> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
[Notifications] RemovePopup, id = ZapError
<172233.047376> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.047508> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=0
<172233.149661> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] PATready
<172233.149736> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] use pmtpid 010c for service_id 1929
<172233.149788> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.149872> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=268
<172233.150450> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.150567> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=0
<172233.152249> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.152387> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=271
<172233.152780> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.152887> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=17
<172233.155716> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.155836> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=262
<172233.174095> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.174235> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=261
<172233.191825> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.191942> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=264
<172233.209431> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.209544> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=257
<172233.229759> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.229882> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=266
<172233.245113> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.245225> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=268
<172233.263162> [eDVBServicePlay] eventNewProgramInfo timeshift_enabled=0 timeshift_active=0
<172233.264940> [eDVBServicePlay] have 1 video stream(s) (1644), and 1 audio stream(s) (1645), and the pcr pid is 1644, and the text pid is 1647
<172233.265544> [eTSMPEGDecoder] decoder state: play, vpid=1644, apid=1645
<172233.276856> [eDVBCIInterfaces] gotPMT
<172233.276928> [eDVBCAService] don't build/send the same CA PMT twice
<172233.277182> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.277302> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=268
<172233.279365> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.279489> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=263
<172233.280115> [eDVBFrontend] set dynamic current limiting
<172233.322207> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_GET_EVENT SIZE_CHANGED 720x576 aspect 3
<172233.324894> [eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_GET_EVENT PROGRESSIVE_CHANGED 0
<172233.334438> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.334581> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
<172233.486080> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
[ActionMap] MP_Actions cancel
<172233.507615> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.507844> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=269
<172233.521844> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.522224> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=265
<172233.530695> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.530805> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=258
<172233.539634> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.539749> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=270
[Dish] tuning failed
<172233.557828> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.558123> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=278
<172233.566403> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.566516> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=259
<172233.575174> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.575287> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=260
<172233.585214> [eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
<172233.585327> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=256
[VideoHardware] setting aspect: 16:9
[VideoHardware] setting wss: auto(4:3_off)
[VideoHardware] setting policy: bestfit
[VideoHardware] setting policy2: scale
<172233.928145> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 519, in runScreenTest
runReactor()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 108, in runReactor
reactor.run(installSignalHandlers=False)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1192, in run

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1201, in mainLoop

--- <exception caught here> ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 824, in runUntilCurrent

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/simpleplayer.py", line 90, in clearTmpBuffer
for fn in next(os.walk(path))[2]:
exceptions.StopIteration:
<172234.337279> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
[ActionMap] MP_Actions cancel
<172234.673127> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
<172234.874077> [eEPGCache] start caching events(1457946663)
<172234.874218> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=3842
<172234.874587> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=3003
<172234.875375> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
<172234.876170> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
<172234.877170> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
<172234.878645> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=5000
<172234.879385> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=5000
<172234.880524> [eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=57
<172234.933871> [eDVBServicePMTHandler] sdt update done!
<172235.237192> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
[ActionMap] MP_Actions cancel
<172235.573147> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
<172236.395444> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
[ActionMap] MP_Actions cancel
[ActionMap] unknown action MP_Actions/cancel! typo in keymap?
[ActionMap] MP_Actions cancel
[Navigation] ignore request to play already running service(1)
<172236.425418> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_tl.png
<172236.425767> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_t.png
<172236.426087> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_tr.png
<172236.426342> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_l.png
<172236.426532> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_r.png
<172236.426707> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_bl.png
<172236.426977> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_b.png
<172236.427272> [ePNG] couldn't open /usr/share/enigma2/screens/b_br.png
<172236.732158> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 174 EXIT
<172240.025366> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 8b 1
[InfoBarGenerics] KEY: 139 MENU
[ActionMap] InfobarMenuActions mainMenu
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1271, in mainMenu
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 304, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 314, in open
dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 251, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 274, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 297, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 214, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 133, in getPluginsForMenu
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer/plugin.py", line 1039, in menu
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1753, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'onMainMenu'
<172240.067702> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x6428d418>>,('InfobarMenuActions', 'mainMenu')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>
 
Last edited:
3rd party plugin causing the crash. Media portal?
 
Can you try re-installing image but this time not install media portal. It is a process of elimnination I am afraid.

Tip, (hope you don't mind):
When attaching logs, what I do is transfer/save the log to PC. I then attach them to the thread instead of pasting them. Sometimes the logs won't fit on one page. There is a link in my signature if it is useful.
What you have done is fine as it is, just alerting you to an alternative way.
 
Hi abu baniaz, I am watching the footie on the box at the moment so I will try a re-install tomorrow, is there anyway I can select and exclude the media portal plugin after a fresh install and keep my other settings I have a channel list, and CCcam, and Youtube settings and plugins that I would like to keep?

I am confident it is mediaportal that's causing the crash so is it worth un-installing mediaportal and see if I get another crash?

Thank you for the tip I need all the help I can get.

Kind regards and thanks again,
James.
 
It may be looking for the older media player. You can try installing that first. When restoring, you can say yes to restore settings and say no to plugins.

You can backup chanel lists uisng bouquet editor in openwebif, use programs such as dreamoixedit, e-channelizer, dreamset etc.
 
It may be looking for the older media player. You can try installing that first. When restoring, you can say yes to restore settings and say no to plugins.

You can backup chanel lists uisng bouquet editor in openwebif, use programs such as dreamoixedit, e-channelizer, dreamset etc.

Hi abu baniaz, I decided to use the box for satellite without opening media portal for 48 hours and pressing the menu button many time in this time the box as not crashed once as soon as I opened a stream on media portal then went back to satellite and pressed the menu botton it crashed.

Thanks for all the info I have used DCC and dreamset but not the others, I will probably uninstall media portal, make a copy of the image without media portal then do a fresh restore of 037 and use the new image without media portal.

Obviously it must be something in my media portal setting if no others have posted the same problem so I need a fresh media portal reinstall without any of my previous settings.

Thanks again for all your help I have a number of options and if I need to do a restore of 037 without plugins to resolve the problem I will do, I will post my results in a few days time.

Kind regards,
James.
 
I am please to say the crashing after using mediaportal is now resolved, I noticed that in main menu/plugins I had a media player plugin although there was no trace of it located in /etc/enigma2. As I don't remember installing media player or ever using it I decided to un-install it and so far since Sunday there have been no more crashes after using media portal and pressing the menu button.

I am not sure what I would use media player for...my channel recordings play without it and so does YouTube.

Thanks for your advice abu baniaz...you were right from the start about a media player problem.

Kind regards,
James.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top