Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo 2 sound issue on setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter andyalty
  • Start date Start date
A

andyalty

Guest
Hi all I've just bought a solo 2 from wos with open vix software preinstalled but upon plugging it in and running the setup I am getting a horrid cracking noise out of my tv. I've tried other Hdmi leads and a different Hdmi port on my tv and still getting the same. Anyone able to help
 
Hi,
try to push the HDMI cable on both side a bit. I had it once or twice and it was gone after I pushed the HDMI connectors a bit.

ciao
 
Hi all I've just bought a solo 2 from wos with open vix software preinstalled but upon plugging it in and running the setup I am getting a horrid cracking noise out of my tv. I've tried other Hdmi leads and a different Hdmi port on my tv and still getting the same. Anyone able to help

Ijust recieved my new SOLO 2 and flashed Vix .649, currently running autoscan and also getting clicking noise from tv...
 
Yep, I think its normal. However when I updated today it was not present.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Cant say I have noticed this on my Solo2 although I never use autoscan I use ABM or premade channel bouquet packs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top