Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo 4K cams

  • Thread starter Thread starter 007xico
  • Start date Start date
0

007xico

Guest
Hi,
yesterday posted asking opinions about getting one vu 4k and decided to go ahead and buy it.

Today the problems started,
When I go to plug ins there is only 2 cams, there is no mgcam, the only one I know how to use.
Downloaded and installed 1.35a from the download section, added my 3 files cccamd.list, mg_cfg & newcamd.list.
Start the cam but nothing happens (also in my previous box there was a restart option on yellow, not here)

Any ideas why there aren't more cams on plugins and why doesn't work?
 
As said above you can only use Oscam - also you are straying into a taboo area.
 
I know is a taboo but could be a bit more info on it . As the plugins are available with the openvix software.

Without breaking any law , how many files do I need ?
 
It seems that those two softcams also work on ARM-boxes (but don't ask me any questions, as I have no idea if they relly do and how to configure them).
 

Attachments

It seems that those two softcams also work on ARM-boxes (but don't ask me any questions, as I have no idea if they relly do and how to configure them).

Just saw your reply will try the one provided by you but got oscam working with someone from other forum help.

Don't know if I can share the steps?
 
I wouldn't personally, softcams is a grey area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, Sicilian quoted in thread 108/5/11/16 Some basic configs are being prepared for 4K receivers. Have you any more news on this subject ?.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Look at my post 2 on below thread for cable oscam setup just add the sat reader to oscam.server:

you now have a working oscam for sat and cable

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38476-Help-with-Oscam-setup-for-cable


[reader]
label = sat
description = Newcamd
protocol = newcamd
device = server,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = user
password = password
caid = 0963
ident = 0000:000000
group = 1
audisabled = 1

[reader]
label = cable
protocol = newcamd
device = server,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = user
password = password
disableserverfilter = 1
fallback = 1
caid = 1841
ident = 1841:000000
group = 1
audisabled = 1
 
Last edited:
Do as bassethound says, that original post many years ago launched me into a working Oscam Stratosphere and now i am a master LOL (Yeah Right).
 
I wouldn't personally, softcams is a grey area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy I understand what you're saying and see the logic, but surely a softcam can equally be used for legitimate access to subscription cards that you have paid for. Yes, they can be used in other ways and we all know it, but the softcam is no more of a grey area than a PC with IE/Chrome or UT/SABz, it's how they're used that's the issue. If you use it legitimately then I personally believe it should be fine to discuss, if that discussion then covers illegal usage then of course that's something that needs to be dealt with inline with the forum rules.

If we're looking at grey area's then it's always been a civil breach to connect any equipment not supplied by or authorized by the cable company to a UK cable network in the UK, it could even be criminal if the computer misuse act is applied - WoS and every other provider would be supplying equipment that it was impossible to legitimately use in this country unless you happen to have your own private broadcast network. I only know of two such networks (one of those is in effect Virgin in disguise but has an ancient agreement with the local authority).
 
Hi Rob,
It seems that those two softcams also work on ARM-boxes (but don't ask me any questions, as I have no idea if they relly do and how to configure them).
as I wrote in another thread I also found arm gbox. Also not sure if they are working.

ciao
 
Mgcamd works on solo4k and for someone new to the box the easy way is to install a back up image with it all ready working. Seems to be working ok on openblackhole.
 
lol. Using a backup of an image already done. Some peeps just don't want to learn.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
 
Last edited:
lol. Using a backup of an image already done. Some peeps just don't want to learn.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Oh i'm all for setting up images from scratch but oscam can be a bit of a pain especially if someone is new to these box's. It was just my opinion that the quick way to get up and running is to install a back up image and then you can progress from there. Everyone to their own though.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top