duoduo
Forum Supporter

So is the Oscam settings the same on solo 2 as solo 4k?


Hi Andy Hope this doesn't upset too much but I've been trying to get into OScam and keep hitting a brick wall!!! I'm totally confused with all this modern computer stuff and have screwed up so many Dreamboxes with the fatal "No CA error" (managed to get some of them working) that we are frightened to "trial and error" for fear of not having our favourite/expensive boxes not working. What I fined very strange is that you can now download all these Cams from the official web sites but when you try to get them to work you hit this "not allowed to talk about" problem - we are not all computer buffs and can do programming I'm afraid!!!lol. Using a backup of an image already done. Some peeps just don't want to learn.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
