Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Solo2, 2 x usb tuner (Sundtek)?

rebane

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have Solo2 running with 1 x USB dvb-T tuner (Sundtek) flawlessly.
Now I wanted to add the 2nd USB dvb-T2 tuner (Sundtek, too).
Problem is, I can make only 1 tuner running at a time.

I have tried swapping USB slots and USB extension, with or without powered USB hub.
Still only 1 tuner at a time (the 2nd is powered when booting, but powered off after booting is done).

Sundtek Control Center recognizes 2 usb tuners.
Vix recognizes 2 usb tuners under tuner configuration menu.

Is it related to the capability of Solo2 or is there some setup action that I have not looked at?
 
I run 2 Sundtek tuners on a duo2, there are a lot of options in the sundtek plug in but I find set up your first tuner in plug in, make sure it is set correctly and that auto start is selected, now press blue button which is save and start tuner, permissions should now be written for frontend access and enigma should restart, after restart go back into sundtek control and set correct parameters for second tuner, then press blue button again this will authorise frontend access for the second tuner, enigma will restart again.
Now if you go into tuner configuration via vix setup you should see the 2 tuners listed for you to assign their settings.
One enigma restart for some reason doesn't start both tuners.
 
Thanks a ton!
I made a fresh clean install (latest vix build, latest Sundtek Control Center) and added/saved the tuners
one at a time.
Got it working.
Although there might be a Vu+ driver issue, as the there are now some sound and picture glitches (especially with T2 tuner).
Otherwise all good.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top