Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 EPG button always gives bouquet

Roar4more

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi
Wonder ifvanyone can help.
I have updated my VU+SOLO2 to vix 649 and have a problem around the EPG button.
I used to get a horizontal channel epg along the bottom with what's on and what's on next etc for several channels. Now I get the choose bouquet list down the left hand side of the screen.
I cannot see what has changed. I have trawled through the site to no avail . Most EpG searches result in setting up epg , but mine is working, it is simply the display I cannot bring up.
Brian
 
in the setting of the EPG turn off show bouquet at start up and that should get you strait into EPG without choosing a section first
 
Thanks josh. I tried to find this but could not . I went thru menu -setup -EPG-settings but there was no option for "show bouquet at startup". Am I going to the correct place?
roar
 
Micky thanks a million. My solo2is working just how I like it. I was way off track but your tip found it straight away
Cheers roar
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top