Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 Sluggish Response after Upgrade to build 95

Hi bbbuk - looks like rossi and the guys have moved this on from when I offered to upload yesterday. I CAN see a difference in mine between TEXT and GRAPHIC modes so guess I DID have the delay problem - just didn't seem long enough to me to matter. Different people - different expectations. Does anyone else have the problem with PANIC button - ie it clears the zap channel list but does not revert to first channel in first bouquet?
 
Does anyone else have the problem with PANIC button - ie it clears the zap channel list but does not revert to first channel in first bouquet?
Have you tried on Apollo 99? If issue persists, continue in the dedicated thread for it.
 
Hi bbbuk - looks like rossi and the guys have moved this on from when I offered to upload yesterday.
Chaser and I managed to narrow down what caused the epg lag and rossi and andy were quick to provide a fix.

attached it back again.
Was this quick enough to make in build 099?


UPDATE: I've just noticed build 099 is available from online update so probably just missed it I'm assuming. No prob I shall use that file as temp fix until next build.
 
Last edited:
I have already installed Apollo 099 with a couch flash so I presume it should be in Apollo 100 :)
 
Hi Abu - yes just tried in -099 build. I also saw your post on the new UK wide ABM and have re-config that using ZZL option - so all my HD SD channels in right place without having to do my own .xml edits. Thanks for that. However the Panic button still just clears ZAP list - does not switch back to 101.Just tried a GUI restart - hangs. Just tried a reboot - hangs on the bootlogo screen. Back to USB re-install!!!! :-(
 
forgot to ask - where is the dedicated Panic button thread - will check it in about 30 mins after my rebuild of -098
 
Hi Rossi - just finished my fresh rebuild of -098 and upgrade to -099 (I have had issues with channel localisation previously but looks like the ZZL ABM has sorted that). And I can NOT see any delay in the EPG startup. As I've done a lot today going to stay on default skin for now and tackle the 1080 one tomorrow. Off to get a sym link for ch 1 to 101 so panic button works!
 
My online updating facility has been showing "sorry feeds are down for maintenance..." error. I had to update through USB. I have Apollo 098 atm but I am still unable to download any plugins or check for software update.
How can I fix it?
 
xfish - just wait patiently! It does take the Vix team quite a few hours to compile and release each build so whilst that happens the feeds are down if they are also being updated. -098 was the latest download last time I checked although a minor -099 is available online. I wouldn't rush it :-) Thanks team
 
So flash to version 100 from 90hd corrects all the issues? Is a settings restore fine too?
 
Just updated to version 100, and on my Solo2, the speed in the EPG is back and works almost instantly.

Yep just uploaded to Apollo 100 with a settings restore of Apollo 098 on my Duo2 and everything is back to normal

One thing to remember - Don't forget to set ABM Back up again as it resets back to initial settings

pheonix did post an update about it but I found it just as easy to set it back up from scratch then do a System & Image Backup
and my LX3 -Mut@nt and Duo2 are working perfect :thumbsup: :D
 
pheonix did post an update about it but I found it just as easy to set it back up from scratch then do a System & Image Backup

Yes it's quite normal for users to prefer a fresh setup instead of a restore when they are more familiar with setting up. I know I do.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Yes it's quite normal for users to prefer a fresh setup instead of a restore when they are more familiar with setting up. I know I do.
Me too. At first it was daunting but now I'm more familiar with where settings are it doesn't take me that long now :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top