J
jm7162
Guest
I recently got my box and it was pre flashed from WOS i had some issue's which i admit i caused and i didn't know how to fix them so i reflashed the box using an image from WOS page. After i reflashed i saw the errors that i made and i didn't need to reflash anyway...
I have lots of duplicate channels like 4x ITV HD's for example and only one of them clear, i get the error 'Service not found! (SID not found in PAT) and some channels are missing like Sport Europe HD and Sports News HD (not sure of the rules but you can guess the bits i've left out).
It's quite annoying especially as my parents use the box mostly. Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
I tried to select an AutoBouquets scan but my virgin area isn't shown in the list... is there somewhere i can add a custom one for my region? If so where do i get it from?
My details are: Harrow NTL/EX C&W, 41047 6952
I have lots of duplicate channels like 4x ITV HD's for example and only one of them clear, i get the error 'Service not found! (SID not found in PAT) and some channels are missing like Sport Europe HD and Sports News HD (not sure of the rules but you can guess the bits i've left out).
It's quite annoying especially as my parents use the box mostly. Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
I tried to select an AutoBouquets scan but my virgin area isn't shown in the list... is there somewhere i can add a custom one for my region? If so where do i get it from?
My details are: Harrow NTL/EX C&W, 41047 6952