Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
I have suggested quite a number of times to use the help-button; that provides a fine overview on all available functions.....more obvious to those that don't know about it.
I have suggested quite a number of times to use the help-button; that provides a fine overview on all available functions.....more obvious to those that don't know about it.
Yes, and folks still don't do it.I have suggested quite a number of times to use the help-button; that provides a fine overview on all available functions.
It turns out not all remotes have the 'help' button across the range of boxes you support from what people had posted on another thread regarding this mod.I have suggested quite a number of times to use the help-button; that provides a fine overview on all available functions.
The contents of the EPG change to match the bouquet selected.Is that all that does, just list the.bouquets across the top? Does the contents change or anything as your scrolling.through bouquets with the < > buttons?
Is the title of the movies bouquet also highlighted in that case?if I used < > buttons to select 'Movies' bouquet then just the movies are then listed in the GEPG.

<screen name="ChoiceBox" position="0,0" size="520,130" zPosition="99">
<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="520,0" font="menulist;24"/>
<widget name="list" position="100,100" size="520,0" font="menulist;26" foregroundColor="white" enableWrapAround="1" selectionPixmap="testbuild/list-768x70.png"/>
<applet type="onLayoutFinish">
self.autoResize()
</applet>
</screen>
<screen name="OptionDialog" position="0,0" size="240,190" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder">
<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="menulist;22"/>
<widget name="list" position="10,10" size="220,160" enableWrapAround="1" selectionPixmap="testbuild/list-768x70.png"/>
</screen>
I'm guessing here (still learning) but I would look at font="menulist;XX"/> where xx maybe the font size.What controls the look and the text size etc.
I have the following code in the skin.
<alias name="ChoiceList" font="menulist" size="42" height="60" />
<alias name="ChoiceList" font="menulist" size="42" height="60" />
I believe it's the blue_hd skinCan someone please tell me where I can get this skin with the boquets across the top of the epg please.
Last I heard, this mod wasn't making into image.Can someone please tell me where I can get this skin with the boquets across the top of the epg please.