Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

some problems with VIX image on my box

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrhdooley
  • Start date Start date
M

mrhdooley

Guest
Hi, I have flashed with new vix image. I have previously had PLI and VTI. Both of these, in my opinion, do not have as good features as VIX, however I have 2 problems.

Problem 1.
i run a motor on LNB1 and a fixed dish on LNB2. I use advanced setting for motor with diseq1.2, not using USALs, but with stored motor positions. If I do things to the settings of the box, update channel setting, rescan box etc, my box wont zap back to satellite and I have to switch of box and switch back on. This happens most times. I reflashed with VTI to check, and I did not have the problem.


Problem 2.
When I watch a MKV movie, if i try and fast forward, it goes forward, but when i push play, it goes back to where I was before.


Also, does the second info bar work? I cant find it in the plugins.
Thanks in advance for any help
 
1. Have you tried usals?

2. I'll have to check this. Are you using VIX1.1 or 1.0?

3. Yes press ok twice ;)


I cannot get fine tuned enough with Usals so I set positions manually.

VIX 1.1

When I push ok twice, I do not get the programme info.


I now have another problem, the epg is not updating on any sat except 28, and when i use cross epg download, it makes box reset half way through.
 
1. Have you tried usals?

2. I'll have to check this. Are you using VIX1.1 or 1.0?

3. Yes press ok twice ;)


I cannot get fine tuned enough with Usals so I set positions manually.

VIX 1.1


When I push ok twice, I do not get the programme info.


I now have another problem, the epg is not updating on any sat except 28, and when i use cross epg download, it makes box reset half way through.

If I use rytec epg downloader, I get 0 events.
 
i have set sources, but not working. I have switched all options on cross epg to no or off, Rytec is now importing, so i hope this will update epg.
 
i have set sources, but not working. I have switched all options on cross epg to no or off, Rytec is now importing, so i hope this will update epg.

still not loading epg on other sats other than 28.......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top