Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] sometimes epg empty

  • Thread starter Thread starter kowalski
  • Start date Start date
K

kowalski

Guest
Hello,
cross epg is scheduled to run every night at 4am. some days I find epg data full empty even if I found no error on logs. Relaunching the plugin the epg data come back... so two questions:

1) do you have same issue?

2) there's a way to reload full crossepg from shell? I'd like to launch it from crontab too

thank you :thumbsup:
 
I have the same problem since the latest vix update on Technomate TM-2T-OE. I'm away from home and Mrs Matey is texting me and getting annoyed :mad:
 
No observed epg issues here on the four boxes I am testing all with the very latest dev images. Vu+ Ultimo, Vu+ Solo2, TM Nano 2 super, GB Quad.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
It could be the way that you have your EPG set up, I was having problems with missing data and updating the rytec providers so I disabled rytec and now I just Download the Devilcosta Nova English XMLTV (XEPGDBrepacked) and the Devilcosta Nova English XMLTV now and I have had no more problems

EPG 1.webp EPG 2.webp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top