Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Sony PlayTV not working on GI Xpeed LX2

reni10

New member
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
I just got a Sony Playtv cheap on ebay as I thought it would work on my Xpeed LX2 but even though I install the correct drivers and the red LED on the PlayTV comes on when I reboot the box after the Driver install the Tuner does not show up at all in the Setup Menu!

I see other people on other boxes were able to get this to work so is this an issue with the new version of OpenVix or related to the LX2?

Can someone please look into this?
 
I have same issue with a USB tuner on my LX3. Issue will be raised with the Manufacturer.
 
It's very frustrating as these USB tuners seem to work fine on pretty much every other machine but that is now 2 issues for me!
 
@abu baniaz: Any response from the manufacturer on these usb tuner issues?
 
There was a limitation on number of tuners. So once you had 4 tuners, you could not add more.

Sorry about late reply from me. There was no reply from the manufacturer.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top