Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] sorting streamed media does not work

leonc

New member
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Sorry if this is wrong place to post this.
I am streaming media both nfs and smb using autofs. I can't get the files sorted. When I enter media, location and enter, all files are listed but not in alphabetical order. The blue button sort does not do anything. I tried all options in menu setting when in media, changed the blue button to sort by and the blue button gives the sort options but nothing happens if I choose anything. In menu when in media I noticed the sort option was date so I tried to set this to alphabetical and hit save but this did not work and did not seem to save. Can anyone help please.
 
I see in another thread someone mentioned a plugin mediaplayers2 and I gave it a try. It installed fine and seems to work although a bit fiddly because you have to load and unload playlists but looks promising. The sorting is perfect though which is what I want.

I forgot to mention that I am on apollo 028 in above message. Again in the in built Media button when I import the nfs or samba shares sort order is random. In media menu I tried to change and save sort order from date to alphabetical but this does not work or change. The next time I go back in the sort order is still date.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top