Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Sound is muted when exiting PIP

pmatil

New member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Finland
Found out about this yesterday. I was using PIP while watching a recording, ie. live-PIP and recording playback on the main screen. Stopped the recording I end up with PIP and the main screen on the same channel. Now when I exit the PIP using just Blue button and then again Blue button the sound is muted and cannot be unmuted without switching the channel.

I tested and you can repeat this: watch live TV, turn on PIP with Blue, Blue. Then exit it with Blue, Blue. The sound is muted. It cannot be unmuted toggling Mute button or adjusting sound (sound bar is displayed though). I'm using the VU+ internal Dual DVB-C tuners. There was no recordings active at the time. Just one live channel. Oh and I'm using HDMI output for picture and sound.

Not sure what log file would be useful so please let me know and I'll get it for you.
 
That's a well known & well reported bug in VU drivers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top