Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Sound Issue with newer updates

ddonlon

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I have a sound bar connected to my TV and I noticed the sound was low when using the box, I tried checking all the settings but the sound is still low I can hear it but it will not go very high but will go down to no sound.
I flashed a version from a while ago 4.2.030 and the sound is ok again, but I have some plugins that will not work with an older version.
I have Netflix on the tv and the sound bar works ok with that and a bluetooth connection for music.
It seems to be only when I am using the box with the latest version.
 
The drivers on this box have not changed for a long while .... and will not in future as Xtrend are no longer around.... so not sure what your issue could be - if it was a general issue it would have been raised.
 
same on duo2 but no response to topic .Just rebooted hard and then just removed and put back hdmi connector and then all is working fine again
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top