Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Sound Loss when watching Transfered Movies of my PC - Vu Duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
All was ok but when I downloaded Kodi & Ts Media - Uninstalled them both because most links were dead - I have a 1TB Hard Drive / Movies worked fine before but now the image freezes sometimes & and I get sound loss.. I have to Press Number 1 on the remote - the movie goes back like 10 Sec's the sound comes back but then after 30 mins I have to Press 1 again.. Im going to update to 110 see if this helps
 
might be a warning out for 111 and moved on again .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top