Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Sound lost at random

  • Thread starter Thread starter seame
  • Start date Start date
S

seame

Guest
About 2 weeks ago I lost audio while watching tv and had to restart the box to get it back. I thought nothing of it at the time as there was bad weather and the snr was bouncing about like mad. This has now happened 7 or 8 times and I have had the box in debug waiting for it to happen, which it just has, although the debug file is only 20.0kb so maybe I should have saved it before rebooting the box.

The debug log is attached. If I didn't catch the problem let me know and I'll try again.
 

Attachments

The sound has gone again heres the debug log before restarting the box
 

Attachments

Each time this has happened the box has been running for a few hours. I've tried channel zapping, changing audio and restarting enigma but the only thing that works is a full restart.
 
Thanks Rob I'll give it a go. Is there anything in the debug log that suggests why this might be happening?
 
I'm thinking that it may be one of the tuners so I have disabled tuner A and so far so good. I'll keep testing and monitoring the situation.
 
I've been testing this over the last few days and discovered that the sound is lost when theres high winds and the tuner that is in use is connected to my motor.

Is there a way of setting the preferred tuner? I remember being able to do this before but can't find the option to do so now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Rob. I tried the audio restart plugin you suggested but it doesn't work I still need to reboot the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top