Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Stable images

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I wanted to reflash my Duo with the last stable image but I can't find which is it..

In the announces there is no indication if an image is stable or unstable and the whole download directory is marked "unstable". Is there a place where I can find the image I want?
Maybe an entry in the directory named "latest-stable" always linked to the proper image could be useful...

Thanks,

G
 
The stable images are always available via www.openvix.co.uk or directly to download via the image manager in the image it self.
 
The stable images are always available via www.openvix.co.uk or directly to download via the image manager in the image it self.

Yes , www.openvix.co.uk is what I meant with download directory, but I noticed it is marked "unstable" so I suppose tthe last (668) or maybe the last few are unstable. and there is no indication of what the last stable is . The image manager has the same problem, it lists all the images from 552 to 668 but no indication of which ones are the stable.

G
 
only stable images are carried on the Openvix.co.uk site as we manually upload them there once we are happy that they are stable, the unstable message applies to the latest image on the feeds which is 671 i believe. you can also download the latest stable images directly from the receivers image manager.

Blue button> ViX> image manager>
 
AH!

I didn'y know that all the images there are the stable ones, Th "Unstable" red flag had me confused.

Thanks!.
G
 
AH!

I didn'y know that all the images there are the stable ones, Th "Unstable" red flag had me confused.

Thanks!.
G

no worries, as always were here to help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top