Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Stalker plugin

antonym

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is there a website for the Stalker plugin?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Not that I am aware of, although its in use on many platforms
 
Any news on the plugin or is there somewhere I can keep a check on its progress? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
You can see it in the feeds on the current image ... extensions Stalker-QT
 
So it is! Thank you. I've tried installing it and it seems to hang on "Execution progress:" and doesn't do anything else. Any ideas?
 
So it is! Thank you. I've tried installing it and it seems to hang on "Execution progress:" and doesn't do anything else. Any ideas?

It should appear in plugins (Stalker setup) and in Extensions (Blue button) as Stalker
Run Stalker setup 1st. .. it will give you your receivers MAC address, which if your supplier supports MAG devices will allow you to add your device to your account and then you enter your providers url For a MAG device.
 
Finally got it to install, needed to switch off openvpn. Do you know what format (url based) the plugin needs as I just get a big blank page.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Got a little bit further, get to the point where it says LOADING PORTAL, then it's a blank screen. Any ideas?
 
1. have you done the Stalker setup?
2. If not click on Stalker setup and write down the MAC address.
3. contact your provide or look at their FAQ‘s to see if they support MAG boxes and what format their url is for MAG‘s
4. Assuming they do, my understanding is that you have to go into your account and add a device using the MAC address
5. If 3 & 4 is not possible then the plugin will not work.
6. if you have all that, you get loading portal, blueish screen then a horizontal yellow on black loading bar and lastly your providers portal
 
Just waiting to hear back from the provider. Thanks for all the support so far :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Managed to get it all sorted, thank you, however I didn't realise it's a whole different UI. I thought it simply adds a working EPG to your existing setup. Currently the system is missing most of the EPG and crashes if you try to set up a recording in the future. Thank you anyway :-)
 
Currently the system is missing most of the EPG and crashes if you try to set up a recording in the future. Thank you anyway :-)
Could be provider dependent
EPG - have not seen any issues, its really pretty comprehensive
Recording/Downloads - never seen this work . but doesn't crash.
However, watching an IPTV stream works consistently better than through E2 directly.

Also times are local based and not able to change to local:)
 
Hello
I have installed the dm900
writes all portal address and mac
but I can not get it started
it stands all the time
stalker login failed
can anyone help me
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top