Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] stand by problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter dundeepeh
  • Start date Start date
D

dundeepeh

Guest
Hi
The problem I have is when I put my vu+ duo2 stand by. when I power up the box again , it says DVB services on the lcd screen , then the remote cannot change it. I have to swich off the box and reboot it then it starts with the satellite channels and everything is fine. Is there a setting I can change to make it start on satellite after its been on stand by.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top