Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Start-up channel issue

ChangyUK

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum section or if it has been asked before.

I have a Solo2 and Duo2 using the latest ViX build 4.1.016 with Catseye channel list which I have customised for my region. If I do a reboot or start up, it never loads my chosen bouquet. I have to press Up, blue and then select my chosen bouquet. Okay so this is not the end of the world but is there a setting I can amend so that it loads the correct bouquet and my channel? I am using the Magic FHD skin if that changes anything?

Many thanks

Changy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top