Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Strange delay in key processing sometimes

leshay

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Livingston, Scotland
Hi

This has happened since about 5.2.032, perhaps before as I don't instal every release.

When watching a recording, and programme finishes (but not yet at end of recorded material), and I press STOP, I am mostly getting a few seconds delay, with brief WAIT icon appearing - then play finally stops.

It is not only that key action that shows delay, but a few others do the same also.

It is not something that happens every time and I can't cause it to occur.

I do not have anything else running - such as plug ins etc - and I do not have Autotimer AutoScan enabled - so WAIT icon not associated with anything I have set up. I have not changed any settings from previous versions which did not display this behaviour.
 
When action (behaviour) do you have set when you stop a recording?

Menu/Setup/Recordings, playback & timeshift/Recordings & playback
 
When action (behaviour) do you have set when you stop a recording?

Menu/Setup/Recordings, playback & timeshift/Recordings & playback

Hi
It is set to 'Return to Movie List' (which I think is the default) - in any case, it is the setting I have always had for that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top