Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

strange problem here can't flash new image over vix 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUFIN
  • Start date Start date
R

RUFIN

Guest
I have a ET9000 with the vix 2.1 image. Now I want to get the 2.2.100 image on it, but whatever I try, the 2.1 survives. Like it is stuck with super glue. I'm using the new bootloade, at least I think so because I flashed, but with the behaviour of this box I'm not sure whether the new bootloader was accepted. Can anybody help me out. Thanks for support
 
I take it you are using a usb stick?
with the correct files

have you power,d down the unit, and restarted it with the usb stick in the front usb slot?
if so, does the unit show that ts reading the usb stick??
 
If you are using the very latest bootloader, you wont be able to flash 2.2, it needs the new file name. You will only be able to flash images with name et9x00
 
@Stanman. Ok you may have a point here. Is the filename case sensible? I have renamed the file ET9X00, the others ET9000. Now I'm going to try on et9x00. Funny because the box did not reject the other file names and pretended doing its work.
 
Ok new update. It doesn't work. I can't even get the official version of the CT image back on it.
For all clarity this was the workflow:
- download the image zip file
- unzip it to the local drive
- copy it to a usb stick
- rename the file to ET9X00 or et9x00 or ET9x00
- switch of the power of the box
- put in usb stick in front slot
- power on
- pray, cross fingers
- box pretends to flash the image
- finally all remained with VIX 2.1 april version
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top