skratch
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Aug 3, 2013
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I have a strange problem when my box is restarted or crashes, it is like a pixelated boarder all the way around the tv picture. To get a rid of it we have to go to menu/setup/system/user interface/position setup then adjust anything for the frame to go.

I have had this problem with an old vix version before (cannot find old post) but the problem did go and came back with Hades onwards.
I thought it was just my box but since upgrading boxes I still have the same problem.
I tried another Image provider to see if this was a problem with all images but after a few days of using the other image I didn't have this problem once.
I really hope this can be sorted.

I have had this problem with an old vix version before (cannot find old post) but the problem did go and came back with Hades onwards.
I thought it was just my box but since upgrading boxes I still have the same problem.
I tried another Image provider to see if this was a problem with all images but after a few days of using the other image I didn't have this problem once.
I really hope this can be sorted.