G
giub1981
Guest
Hi all
I need some help with streaming outside of network, if poss. Have p/f 80 & 8001. Used p/f checker and ports are open. Used my public IP to try and open openwebif using 4g but get "forbidden you do not have permission to access"
When I try on my network using the public ip, it works. I'm I doing anything wrong or missing some settings?
If it helps, I use cable and my router is a superhub 2
Thanks
I need some help with streaming outside of network, if poss. Have p/f 80 & 8001. Used p/f checker and ports are open. Used my public IP to try and open openwebif using 4g but get "forbidden you do not have permission to access"
When I try on my network using the public ip, it works. I'm I doing anything wrong or missing some settings?
If it helps, I use cable and my router is a superhub 2
Thanks