Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Streaming away from home not working

Hi sorry to jump in but I have been pullingy hair out trying to get this to work. I have a vu duo running 808. I have an android device with vu app. But I can't get this to work. Internally I can play no bother on my LAN. I have 18meg upload.
Any chance of a step by step of what you did. Thanks

Hi mate, try this: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...tream-TV-To-iPhone-amp-iPad-amp-PC-amp-Others

Have you set a port for your duo? (Normally it's 80)
Also have you set a dyndns account so you can access this from another location outside your network?
Have you port forwarded onto the router BOTH port 80 (depending on what port you set your box) and 8001? (This is where I went wrong).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top