Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Streaming between two VU+ boxes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobbybrown
  • Start date Start date
B

Bobbybrown

Guest
Hi everyone.

I have two Vu+ boxes. One solo2 connected to my router, and a Vu Duo with a wireless adapter. I want to stream tv channels from the Solo2 to the Duo. How do I go about this?
 
remote stream convertor
 
Or use the fallback tuner option ...... Means that you can use the exact same bouquets on both receivers, rather than generating a strange named copy on the Duo:)
 
Or use the fallback tuner option ...... Means that you can use the exact same bouquets on both receivers, rather than generating a strange named copy on the Duo:)

Afraid I'll need a little help with that, Where do you set up the fallback tuner option?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top