Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Streaming Clients Not Showing

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi everyone,

I flashed openvix 5.2 013 via image manager and used the settings restore wizard. Everything seems to work fine except when someone is streaming a channel via the vu app on an iPad/tablet I can't see which device is streaming and what channel they're streaming. This used to work before.

The only thing I have changed after flashing was the skin, instead of the default vix skin I am now using the simple ten eighty skin. So I'm not sure if it's a skin issue or an image issue.

Thanks in advance :)
 
Try with default skin and see if it is skin related and report back. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Correct - the info is missing in Simple 1080. The "Stop streaming" blue button shows up when there is a streaming client, but there is no list of the actual clients.

It's OK for me with ViXBMC_Confluence skin

This is at 5.2.015.001 for both...
 
I can see the problem.
It's sticking a ConfigMenuTemplate over the client info widget (which is probably calls with the wrong name too...).

It went wrong in this commit:
Code:
 https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/commit/f2061ba8085e3bb41136f2315b1c6dd0851dcba7
 
Last edited:
I have a fix.

The StreamingClientsInfo screen in Simple_Ten_Eighty's skin.xml should be replaced by:

Code:
        <screen name="StreamingClientsInfo" position="fill" flags="wfNoBorder">
                <panel name="PigTemplate"/>
                <widget name="ScrollLabel" position="780,100" size="1110,420" font="Regular;34" halign="center" transparent="1" zPosition="2"/>
        </screen>
I'll submit a PR later.
 
Has this fix been implemented? Just updated to version 22 and the client names are still not showing?
Thanks
 
As far as I can tell, the pull request was committed on 27th November.
 
I can see the problem...
That little vertical black&white line at the top-right is a scroll-bar - the display box is too small!!

I'll submit a PR to fix the PR.

EDIT:
Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/pull/45
 
Last edited:
…….. deleted, my mistake.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top