Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] streaming problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karl1
  • Start date Start date
K

Karl1

Guest
When I use dream plex on streaming setting I get sound but no picture. If I change to transcoding it seems to work. Also tried to stream on ruya and crashes after 5 seconds. I have fibre optic I internet with 38m download. Any help much appreciated
 
Welcome.

If you are saying that the receiver crashes, can you attach the debug log please? It will be in /home/root/logs by default

Just to confirm, are you using a Duo or Duo2?
 
I am using a duo I sent crash report this morning but still not come through to my e mail I will take a screenshot when I get home . Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top