Ok, so previously my box was working perfect.
Still appears to work perfect on the tv.
Now streaming is broken, I will try my best to describe what happens.
If I stream a different channel to what is on the box, and it is a premium channel (encrypted) the video will stop streaming and the audio will loop it will do this immedatly.
If I enable the zap before stream option, it will work, but if I then change the channel on the box whilst its streaming, the video will freeze on the stream and audio loop.
If I keep the channels matching it will work for a while but eventually the video will freeze and audio loop, maybe after 15 mins or so this happens.
I have tested both tuners on the tv they both appear fine. So I dont think this is tuner related.
It seemed to start after I updated my bouquet list using auto bouquet maker. I am not 100% sure that was the trigger, but the timing seems similiar.
any ideas?
Still appears to work perfect on the tv.
Now streaming is broken, I will try my best to describe what happens.
If I stream a different channel to what is on the box, and it is a premium channel (encrypted) the video will stop streaming and the audio will loop it will do this immedatly.
If I enable the zap before stream option, it will work, but if I then change the channel on the box whilst its streaming, the video will freeze on the stream and audio loop.
If I keep the channels matching it will work for a while but eventually the video will freeze and audio loop, maybe after 15 mins or so this happens.
I have tested both tuners on the tv they both appear fine. So I dont think this is tuner related.
It seemed to start after I updated my bouquet list using auto bouquet maker. I am not 100% sure that was the trigger, but the timing seems similiar.
any ideas?
