Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] streaming

loopy123

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi there,
I have an ultimo box running downstairs with vix latest. Upstairs i have a samsung smart wi-fi television. On the network i can see the root and hdd, but i am wondering is there something i could get to stream the channels from my ultimo box downstairs to my samsung smart tv upstairs.
thnaks for any help
loopy 123
 
The Tuner Server plugin might do what you want but I haven't tried it so can't say for certain.
 
Cheers for your quick reply!! Is that on the vix image plugin download????
I will give it a try.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top