Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Struggling to tune Vu Duo2 into cable

  • Thread starter Thread starter houghton19
  • Start date Start date
H

houghton19

Guest
Hi Everyone, Been fighting on for a wee bit now, struggling to get my Vu Duo2 to find any cable channels, I have a live active line as i Have BB and Tv package at the moment, I know my Net ID is 41003, other than that i do not know what settings to use to find the channels, every way i try i seem to either find no channels or it says tune failed.

i have been using sat side of the box no problems (mostly) for a few years but struggling with this. I am running Openvix 4.2.029 i think. I would rather not do a update at the moment if possible as everything is going fine and havnt got the time to setup both sat and cable :)

any help and advice would be appreciated.

thanks.
 
Look in your Tuner Configuration setup and tell me how it is setup. So Menu > Setup > Service searching > Tuner configuration. Post pictures from WebIf if this helps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Are you using ABM to scan your net id?
Have you split your connection yourself or are you using a pre-installed tap point with a pre-made suitable cable?
 
Hi, My Virgin TiVo box pack up over the weekend. I have a Duo2 with a cable tuner, I have put the lead from the virgin box in to my duo2 box. Not sure about setup. Enclosed some pics.20170702_230753_1499062467352_resized.webp20170702_230458_1499062461367_resized.webp20170702_230328_1499062458826_resized.webp20170702_230550_1499062463812_resized.webp
 
Get your correct Net ID from the service engineer section of your TiVo receiver.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Also you can't just receive cable by plugging the feed from your TiVo to your Duo2. You will only receive FTA channels, and thats not a lot and non are HD.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Andy for reply. There is a sticker on the back of the box, which says Network ID 41066. When I press Cable scan it start to scan then fails
 
Bit old so you may have already sorted this, but.... Are you using ABM to scan? I can't get any channels using the cable scan option or using the manual scan option for the cable tuner (VU+ Duo 2 with satellite and cable tuner) but with ABM I get all the cable channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top