Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Stuck at start up

robsunited

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northern Ireland
I turned on my box just now and got a black screen. Then up popped a crash message with a "restart in 10 secs" message. Unfortunately my box is now stuck on the start up screen at 63% and the VIX spinner is static. The green light on the box front display is flashing green. There was a log file up on screen but I wasn't quick enough to read it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
 
You can still upload the crashlog. Stop enigma2 with telnet command "init 4". Navigate to /home/root/logs/ and attach them here.

Soem guides in signature should you require them.
 
About 90 minutes ago I added a timer and then put the box into standby.

On turning the box on again a little while ago I got a black screen, changed channel and got a picture ok. I had then entered the channel number for the channel I'd first been tuned to. That's when the crash message appeared.
 
I just flicked the mains switch and turned the box back on. I'm not convinced things are just right but time will tell. I've found the crash log, now I need to work out how to upload it here. I've sent it from onscreen to Vix and requested a copy sent to my email address but I haven't received it (at least not yet).
 
Its late so I hope to upload the log tomorrow. Very interested to know what has been going on. The crash log seems to be 10 pages long. Would that be correct? If so then I'll get it all up here tomorrow for your expert eye to see what is wrong.
 
Log attached here. Better to attach than email.
Code:
action ->  OkCancelActions ok
< 48388.122726> [eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
< 48388.128702> [eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
[SKIN] processing screen SystemNetworkInfo:
[SKIN] No skin to read...
[SKIN] processing screen <embedded-in-'AboutSummary'>:
KEY: 352 OK
[Wlan.py] self.wlaniface after loading: {'wlan0': {'quality': False, 'accesspoint': 'Not-Associated   Tx-Power=20 dBm', 'encryption': 'off', 'signal': False, 'frequency': False, 'essid': 'off', 'bitrate': False}}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Console.py", line 58, in finishedCB
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/WirelessLan/Wlan.py", line 352, in iwconfigFinished
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/About.py", line 411, in getInfoCB
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'bool' objects
< 48388.249806> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<Tools.BoundFunction.boundFunction instance at 0x6ec6d878>,(0,)) failed)
]]>
        </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top