Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Stuck in loop mode

rico_3000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello I got my box stuck booting after I download a plug in for the display screen 2 , I tried others this week and they work the screen 1 and 10 , when I tried screen 2 asked to reboot as usual and now it's stuck on boot . Need some help please
 
No. The booting screen where it says openvix
I'm about to flash the box again for the first time by self ... Fingers crossed I won't break it.
I found a guide how to do it but can't find a guide ok how to load my backup settings , if someone could help me with that please
 
Just done it, all working again .
Can i report that the plugin that cause this was one-a-lcdskin2
 
No. The booting screen where it says openvix
I'm about to flash the box again for the first time by self ... Fingers crossed I won't break it.
I found a guide how to do it but can't find a guide ok how to load my backup settings , if someone could help me with that please

Ok when you are happy with your settings press Menu >Setup>Vix>Backup Manager press green button
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top