I'm having an issue when playing back mp4 videos from my PC.
I've recently swapped from a VU solo 2 to a Mut@nt HD2400. i've mounted a folder on my pc to share with the box. This is exactly the same setup I had with the solo 2.
I never had any issues with the solo but on the Mutant the playback is stuttering a lot.
It doesn't happen all the way through but very regularly during video playback.
As far as I understood, the mutant is a more powerful box than the solo 2 so didn't think it could be anything to do with that.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I've recently swapped from a VU solo 2 to a Mut@nt HD2400. i've mounted a folder on my pc to share with the box. This is exactly the same setup I had with the solo 2.
I never had any issues with the solo but on the Mutant the playback is stuttering a lot.
It doesn't happen all the way through but very regularly during video playback.
As far as I understood, the mutant is a more powerful box than the solo 2 so didn't think it could be anything to do with that.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.