R
ready2go
Guest
Hello,
I have two problems with openvix on Vu+ Solo Se V2.
1)
I want to ask if there is a way to add Turkish language supported character sets like iso8859-15 or 9 to OpenVix? It seems that openvix does not support Turkish coded subtitles. When I try to play Turkish subtitle with a .mkv file, irrelevant chars are appearing. Any hope to fix this?
2)
The time shown in EPG is going 1 hour beyond the real time. For example it is 9pm and Show XYZ is playing now, but EPG says that Show XYZ is going to play 1 hour later at 10pm. I could not find a solution for this. Changing time zone settings did not solve the problem. I also had this problem with openvix 4.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I have two problems with openvix on Vu+ Solo Se V2.
1)
I want to ask if there is a way to add Turkish language supported character sets like iso8859-15 or 9 to OpenVix? It seems that openvix does not support Turkish coded subtitles. When I try to play Turkish subtitle with a .mkv file, irrelevant chars are appearing. Any hope to fix this?
2)
The time shown in EPG is going 1 hour beyond the real time. For example it is 9pm and Show XYZ is playing now, but EPG says that Show XYZ is going to play 1 hour later at 10pm. I could not find a solution for this. Changing time zone settings did not solve the problem. I also had this problem with openvix 4.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.