Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Subtitle recording and playback with UK Freeview

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulab
  • Start date Start date
P

paulab

Guest
As noted above, I cannot supply and build information as the machine is now packaged ready to return to WOS. However before sending it off I thought I would try posting the question.

I have already posted in the general section but I am posting here in the hope that somebody on Vix side will be able to shed some light. When I record and then playback a recording, with subtitles, the subtitles simply stream ahead of the video. They are completely detached, not just out of sync. This happens to a lesser extent on my Humax HDR2000T, primarily with ITV and C4, which is why I thought to try an Enigma machine but with the Miraclebox it is far worse and happens on BBC channels too.

I have not tried reflashing as I only received the machine this morning with the latest OpenVix image. Is this a bug? I don't know. What I do know is that in a household where somebody is hard of hearing the machine is unusable.

In the hope that somebody can shed useful light on this.

PaulAB
 
Please see my reply to your first post, regarding the type of subtitle you are using, when pressing "subtitle" on your remote you are presented with two options, what option are you selecting? I always finds that "888" teletext is a far easier and clearer subtitle to use, and it "MAY" also display better?

Hope this helps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top