Hi All
First of all just want to apologize if this has already been answered but Ive searched and cant find a resolution.
I was watching Jack Ryan Shadow recruit last night using dreamplex streaming over my LAN from PC upstairs running plex server, the file was a 1080p mkv. For those who have watched the film they will know there are Russian spoken parts, the subtitles were contained within the mkv but not displayed. I pressed the subtitle button on the remote and was given the option of 3 different subtitles but which ever one i choose made no difference and it just returned back to the movie. (the LCD on the front of the solo 2 displayed a message about subtitles indicating i was still on that screen but i wasn't.)
I'm using Apollo HD skin.
Any ideas?
First of all just want to apologize if this has already been answered but Ive searched and cant find a resolution.
I was watching Jack Ryan Shadow recruit last night using dreamplex streaming over my LAN from PC upstairs running plex server, the file was a 1080p mkv. For those who have watched the film they will know there are Russian spoken parts, the subtitles were contained within the mkv but not displayed. I pressed the subtitle button on the remote and was given the option of 3 different subtitles but which ever one i choose made no difference and it just returned back to the movie. (the LCD on the front of the solo 2 displayed a message about subtitles indicating i was still on that screen but i wasn't.)
I'm using Apollo HD skin.
Any ideas?