Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

subtitles

fast65

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
can anyone help. For some reason subtitles have suddenly appeared and I can't seem to turn them off. Don't know how they came on, but I have looked everywhere I can think of to switch without any joy. Have Solo2 with Vix image and frankensky skin

many thanks
 
On all channels or just one channel?
 
Press audio twice so when on the channel & turn them off.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
thanks judge I'll do that. Still can't understand how it got turned on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top