Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sunday morning woes

  • Thread starter Thread starter draz1k
  • Start date Start date
D

draz1k

Guest
Morning all,

Myself and a group of friends all have solo2 boxes and have then set up similarly with vix 808 image, open epg and ABM. Every Sunday morning the box doesn't display any channels unless you manually restart the box. So I assume there is a strange update on a Saturday night that is causing the box to fail

Is it possible to write a script to restart the box automatically at a set time? I think I could do it on a cron timer but wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks.
 
Cant say i have ever noticed the same on my own solo2 using ViX and my receiver is never powered down, just put into regular standby after use, as for restarting the receiver, there is no need for a cron job or custom script as we already have a very advanced and powerful power timers feature built into the image by default specifically for this type of thing.
 
Thanks for the advice guys, I will let you know what happens next weekend!
 
Cheers! Set a restart power timer :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top