Piranha
Member
I have 2x TM Twin - 1 in lounge, one in bedroom. Always have a Swapfile setup on each box. If I then install NFS share and mount each hard drive, works fine transferring recordings from one box to the other - until either box is rebooted.
Then the Swapfile locations become the media/AutoFS/sharename of the HDD in the other box, which has created many a CrossEPG scheduled download failure without my noticing until later.
Do not have any network shares set up at the moment, as I am obviously doing something wrong every time I have done so in the past.
I'm sure that network shares should work readily enough - could anyone point me to some in-depth material on NFS and CFIS shares setup, pros and cons (if any) as I want to get my head around this one?
Then the Swapfile locations become the media/AutoFS/sharename of the HDD in the other box, which has created many a CrossEPG scheduled download failure without my noticing until later.
Do not have any network shares set up at the moment, as I am obviously doing something wrong every time I have done so in the past.
I'm sure that network shares should work readily enough - could anyone point me to some in-depth material on NFS and CFIS shares setup, pros and cons (if any) as I want to get my head around this one?