Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Switch to last channels from history crash

biga

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I've found that trying to switch to channel from history list leads to crash and restart of enigma.

If I press < or > to show channel history and then press ok on any channel from history list, enigma crash and is restarted. It behaves this way every time I do it.

Is someone else experiencing this issue?

I attach crashlog.
 

Attachments

I am unable to reproduce this. Can you give a more detailed reproduction step? Perhaps I have not applied a setting/option the same way you have.
 
I don't know what was the source of crashes. But after new clean reflash of image 5.2.022 crashes are gone and it works perfect without issues.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top