Hi,
I have a Solo2 running latest VIX. I also have a few XBMC's around build on RapberryPi, Apple Tv2 and XBOX1.
All the XBMC's point to central NAS. I would like the Solo2 Receiver to be able to Automatically copy it's latest recordings to a folder on my NAS. It does not need to be in real time. As long as I can look at them later.
I have tried using the NAS as the location for recordings from the NAS but found many problems. I suspect its because of the network connection over WiFi via the router on the other side of the house.
Any ideas on how to achieve the File Sync to a NAS ?
Thx
I have a Solo2 running latest VIX. I also have a few XBMC's around build on RapberryPi, Apple Tv2 and XBOX1.
All the XBMC's point to central NAS. I would like the Solo2 Receiver to be able to Automatically copy it's latest recordings to a folder on my NAS. It does not need to be in real time. As long as I can look at them later.
I have tried using the NAS as the location for recordings from the NAS but found many problems. I suspect its because of the network connection over WiFi via the router on the other side of the house.
Any ideas on how to achieve the File Sync to a NAS ?
Thx