Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate TM-Twin 4K Boot Up

dazh1970

New member
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Yorkshire
Hello Guys
First time poster and very much a novice but hoping someone can help.
I bought a TM-Twin 4K from an eBay retailer who has gone black and I cannot get in touch with him.
The receiver boots up with the technomate screen and then goes to the World of Satellite screen and the VIX rotating in the top left corner.
It boots up to around 37% to 49% and then just continuall flashes screen. The green light flashes on/off during the whole process.
At this point it continually rotates the VIX logo and flashes green light. I cannot do anything with the receiver at all.
I have tried to reeflash the latest VIX patch on a clean formatted pen drive (8gb) but this doesn't work.
I have tried going back to previous patches and tried this but it fails.
I think the software that was installed has somehow fried the machine.
Is there anyone who can suggest anything?
Bear in mind, I cannot get the receiver to connect to my network by wifi either as I haven't been able to use the receiver or any set ups.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Technomate Support was useless at best.
Many thanks!



[I have just purchased a Zgemma H7S from World of Satellite which is due to be delivered tmw as I fear the worst from the Technomate]
 
The machine is not fried, it sis a software issue. Try flashing by USB any of the following: an older Vix image or ATV image or 4D image
 
Thanks Abu.
I have tried flashing earlier Vix images without any success at all.
I’ll see what I can find on atv/4D images and give them ago.
Appreciate your help, bro’!
 
Are you able to connect it to your router using an ethernet cable? Even if it means disconnecting it from the TV? Does it have a serial port? Do you have a serial port on your PC/Laptop? Objective is to establish why it is not booting fully.
 
Hi Abu
The router is too far away to set up with Ethernet, new home and the telecoms input point is around 6m from lounge.
No serial port on pc/laptop just Ethernet or WiFi.
Have tried loading ATV Wooshbuild but no success at all.
I think I’m on a losing streak here….
 
I would have thought it would be possible to bring it near the router and just connect it to the router. No TV or satellite wires.

Try download ATV 6.4 from the ATV website and flash it by USB.
 
why not flash with openvix ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top