deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
HI
I have had to change from vix to the latest VTI image because it adds additional support for DVB C tuners, in that my tuner doesn't lock up anymore when switching from cable to sat and back to cable again.
Problem is though I cant mount the hard drive as NFS to share with my other receivers
Can someone tell me the telnet command to install the NFS server manually?
Thanks
I have had to change from vix to the latest VTI image because it adds additional support for DVB C tuners, in that my tuner doesn't lock up anymore when switching from cable to sat and back to cable again.
Problem is though I cant mount the hard drive as NFS to share with my other receivers
Can someone tell me the telnet command to install the NFS server manually?
Thanks