Twol:so 11517 appears to work, 11678 is emu, 11693 is latest ... but last 2 don't work for you in mips boxes
Correct and the same config destination is used ie var/tuxbox/config
Has the change to Py3 affected this situation?
Twol:so 11517 appears to work, 11678 is emu, 11693 is latest ... but last 2 don't work for you in mips boxes
Yes, it found all channels ok, but for some reason, left me tuned to the dreaded 562 mux.BTW, did you try TerrestrialScan plugin?
Correct and the same config destination is used ie var/tuxbox/config
Has the change to Py3 affected this situation?
Yes, it found all channels ok, but for some reason, left me tuned to the dreaded 562 mux.
What version of python 3 is the test images using? Plugins like jedimakerxtream and modified sundtek control center plugin that works on openatv 6.5 seems to give crashes.
Jedimakerxtream choosing continue in bouquets settings screen
Code:< 424.7373> Traceback (most recent call last): < 424.7374> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 569, in getStartList < 424.7385> self.refresh() < 424.7386> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 574, in refresh < 424.7395> self['list'].updateList(self.drawList) < 424.7395> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 104, in updateList < 424.7403> assert len(list) == len(self.__list) < 424.7404> AssertionError < 424.7405> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets.getStartList of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.setupbouquet.JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets'>>,()) failed)
Sundtek control center choosing save and start tuner. I think it's when checking driver version
Code:< 277.0768> Traceback (most recent call last): < 277.0768> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 252, in processDelay < 277.0775> callback(*retval) < 277.0775> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SundtekControlCenter/SundtekControlCenter.py", line 556, in thismenuCallback < 277.0786> ret and ret[1]() < 277.0786> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SundtekControlCenter/SundtekControlCenter.py", line 848, in checkdriverversion < 277.0799> self.session.openWithCallback(self.disclaimer, MessageBox, _("latest sundtek driver version:\n")+netdriver+"\n"+_("\nyour driver version:\n")+installeddriver+_("\nUpdate to current sundtek driver version?"), MessageBox.TYPE_YESNO) < 277.0799> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 332, in openWithCallback < 277.0805> dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 277.0805> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 342, in open < 277.0811> dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 277.0811> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 279, in instantiateDialog < 277.0815> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop) < 277.0816> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 309, in doInstantiateDialog < 277.0820> dlg.applySkin() < 277.0821> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 246, in applySkin < 277.0825> self.createGUIScreen(self.instance, self.desktop) < 277.0826> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 274, in createGUIScreen < 277.0830> exec(f, globals(), locals()) # Python 3 < 277.0830> File "skin applet", line 49, in <module> < 277.0833> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 1211, in __init__ < 277.0850> _enigma.ePoint_swiginit(self, _enigma.new_ePoint(*args)) < 277.0851> TypeError: in method 'new_ePoint', argument 1 of type 'int' Additional information: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_ePoint'. Possible C/C++ prototypes are: ePoint::ePoint() ePoint::ePoint(int,int) < 277.0851> < 277.0852> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session object at 0xb0a57f28>>,()) failed)
Edit this seems to crash on various screens including image manager then choosing a backup
I think this is a skin issue I've deleted vskin-1080 folder and it seems ok on the second crash
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").I'm just changing the frequency to an hd mux....
<configuration key="custom" frequency="506000000" system="0">East Yorks & Lincs terrestrial</configuration>
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").
Can you please tell me how to crash this.
Please use the original List.py from the git.
Add the attached file in the plugin.
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").
Can you please tell me how to crash this.
Please use the original List.py from the git.
Add the attached file in the plugin.
Yes, that works, all expected channels found, so that might be an option, use an HD mux if one is available.
I'll double check from scratch tomorrow when my brain has cooled down.
<configuration key="custom" frequency="746000000" system="1">East Yorks & Lincs terrestrial</configuration>
Is this the correct git?
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/blob/Dev-python3-compatible/lib/python/Components/Sources/List.py
I saved a copy on my box but I think I have mixed them up
If it is that worked.
I think the difference is that openatv 6.5 is using python 3.8.5 vix version is python is 3.9.5 same as Openatv 7
I'm still getting ABM crash.
View attachment 62241
For JediMakerXtreme I have sent a pull request to fix the AssertionError. https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream/pull/5
Please test with our original List.py from our git. https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/blob/Dev-python3-compatible/lib/python/Components/Sources/List.py
And obviously the AssertionError doesn't happen in OpenATV because someone has deleted the "assert".![]()
![]()
![]()
That is your service hacks crashing, not ABM. The error means you are writing to a dictionary while iterating.
One of my CusomMix files needs changing to be compatible with python3?
View attachment 62244
View attachment 62245
for number in customised["video"].keys():
for number in list(customised["video"].keys()):