Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Testers required for OpenViX Python 3 images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twol:so 11517 appears to work, 11678 is emu, 11693 is latest ... but last 2 don't work for you in mips boxes

Correct and the same config destination is used ie var/tuxbox/config

Has the change to Py3 affected this situation?
 
Correct and the same config destination is used ie var/tuxbox/config

Has the change to Py3 affected this situation?

No - not at all
We have this running issue where people with Mips boxes have a Oscam issue - but interesting that 11517 worked for you as not reported before (that I am aware of) - the apparent solution for the later releases on Mips boxes looks like running from script
 
Yes, it found all channels ok, but for some reason, left me tuned to the dreaded 562 mux.

Just to confuse things even more, I've used terrestrial_finder.xml for nearly 2 years because it was an easy solution after lots of frequency changes.

However, scanning Freeview(UK)/Belmont now gives me the same number of channels.:confused:
 
What version of python 3 is the test images using? Plugins like jedimakerxtream and modified sundtek control center plugin that works on openatv 6.5 seems to give crashes.


Jedimakerxtream choosing continue in bouquets settings screen
Code:
<   424.7373> Traceback (most recent call last):
<   424.7374>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 569, in getStartList
<   424.7385>     self.refresh()
<   424.7386>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 574, in refresh
<   424.7395>     self['list'].updateList(self.drawList)
<   424.7395>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 104, in updateList
<   424.7403>     assert len(list) == len(self.__list)
<   424.7404> AssertionError
<   424.7405> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets.getStartList of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.setupbouquet.JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets'>>,()) failed)

Sundtek control center choosing save and start tuner. I think it's when checking driver version
Code:
<   277.0768> Traceback (most recent call last):
<   277.0768>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 252, in processDelay
<   277.0775>     callback(*retval)
<   277.0775>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SundtekControlCenter/SundtekControlCenter.py", line 556, in thismenuCallback
<   277.0786>     ret and ret[1]()
<   277.0786>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/SundtekControlCenter/SundtekControlCenter.py", line 848, in checkdriverversion
<   277.0799>     self.session.openWithCallback(self.disclaimer, MessageBox, _("latest sundtek driver version:\n")+netdriver+"\n"+_("\nyour driver version:\n")+installeddriver+_("\nUpdate to current sundtek driver version?"), MessageBox.TYPE_YESNO)
<   277.0799>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 332, in openWithCallback
<   277.0805>     dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
<   277.0805>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 342, in open
<   277.0811>     dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
<   277.0811>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 279, in instantiateDialog
<   277.0815>     return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
<   277.0816>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 309, in doInstantiateDialog
<   277.0820>     dlg.applySkin()
<   277.0821>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 246, in applySkin
<   277.0825>     self.createGUIScreen(self.instance, self.desktop)
<   277.0826>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 274, in createGUIScreen
<   277.0830>     exec(f, globals(), locals())  # Python 3
<   277.0830>   File "skin applet", line 49, in <module>
<   277.0833>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 1211, in __init__
<   277.0850>     _enigma.ePoint_swiginit(self, _enigma.new_ePoint(*args))
<   277.0851> TypeError: in method 'new_ePoint', argument 1 of type 'int'
Additional information:
Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_ePoint'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    ePoint::ePoint()
    ePoint::ePoint(int,int)
<   277.0851> 
<   277.0852> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session object at 0xb0a57f28>>,()) failed)

Edit this seems to crash on various screens including image manager then choosing a backup

I think this is a skin issue I've deleted vskin-1080 folder and it seems ok on the second crash

Can you please tell me how to crash this.

Please use the original List.py from the git.

Add the attached file in the plugin.
 

Attachments

I'm just changing the frequency to an hd mux....

<configuration key="custom" frequency="506000000" system="0">East Yorks & Lincs terrestrial</configuration>
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").
 
Can you please tell me how to crash this.

Please use the original List.py from the git.

Add the attached file in the plugin.

Menu, jedimakerxtream, playlist choose playlist then green to continue then it crashes.
 
I though UK HD muxes were T2 (system="1").

Yes, that works, all expected channels found, so that might be an option, use an HD mux if one is available.

I'll double check from scratch tomorrow when my brain has cooled down.
 
Last edited:
Yes, that works, all expected channels found, so that might be an option, use an HD mux if one is available.

I'll double check from scratch tomorrow when my brain has cooled down.

Forget that, the other HD mux only finds 14 channels, just the ones it's transmitting.

Code:
<configuration key="custom" frequency="746000000" system="1">East Yorks & Lincs terrestrial</configuration>
 
Last edited:
Is this the correct git?

https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/blob/Dev-python3-compatible/lib/python/Components/Sources/List.py

I saved a copy on my box but I think I have mixed them up
If it is that worked.

I think the difference is that openatv 6.5 is using python 3.8.5 vix version is python is 3.9.5 same as Openatv 7

That is the current py3 git branch
Currently OpenATV 7.0 and the builds you are seeing here from OpenViX are built on OE-A 5.0 which is python 3 only and uses python 3.9.5
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top