birdman
Moderator
It will only delete files with the prefix you have set, so won't delete any downloads (unless you oddly set your prefix to the same value as the downloads use).Yes. So either expose it all the time or convert this......
It's also the case that by default none will be deleted - you'll have had to set the limit (and hence have enabled scheduling) at some point and can always set it back to 0 by enable/set 0/disable.
However, I'm testing that change anyway (and the same applies to the backup manager code).
EDIT: works fine for the ImageManager. I'll test the Backup one later today.
I was wondering whether to only do it if this is a scheduled image run (rather than a manual one) but I think that might produce odd results. Do several manual ones - all stay there, then a schedule runs and they all disappear.
Last edited: