Bit late to this but party but I would like to thank those who have contributed to what must have been a huge effort to bring Enigma 2 up to date.
Over the Christmas break I installed v6.0.004 onto my Tiviar Alpha Plus box. It mostly went pretty smoothly but when I attempted to import my settings something glitched and the box rebooted, and appeared to send a log file somewhere. As I have not heavily customised my settings this was no big deal as the few that did not import were easily reset manually. Another slight oddity is that initially the digital terrestrial channels didn't seem to work properly, despite good signal strength and quality, with the HD channels picture pixelating. However this just seemed to sort itself out by the following day with no real intervention by me.
First impressions are very positive. Everything seems to be a bit quicker in operation, especially OpenWebif. So in all respects it appears to be great step forward.
Anyway thanks again to the team for a great piece of work.
M900