Hi All,
Have had a brilliant year using my Duo, but, for the last week or so have seriously been thinking of upgrading to the Ultimo with a 3rd Tuner, that was until I just discovered this Twin Tuner Module
Does anyone recommend getting this tuner over the single 3rd tuner, for the sake of the extra £30 it seems it could be worth it. A quad tuner setup would be very handy for me
Also does anyone know when the sponsors will be getting stock of the Ultimo, will be a few weeks before I would be ordering.
Thanks
Have had a brilliant year using my Duo, but, for the last week or so have seriously been thinking of upgrading to the Ultimo with a 3rd Tuner, that was until I just discovered this Twin Tuner Module
Does anyone recommend getting this tuner over the single 3rd tuner, for the sake of the extra £30 it seems it could be worth it. A quad tuner setup would be very handy for me
Also does anyone know when the sponsors will be getting stock of the Ultimo, will be a few weeks before I would be ordering.
Thanks
